Hospice Care Consultant
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- The hospice care consultant will interact and assist with referrals from healthcare professional in hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes, long term care facilities and physicians in private practice. The success of this position derives solely from the provider relationships that result in the admission of appropriate patients from physicians, discharge planners, case managers, floor nurses, and other healthcare professionals. This position will participate in interdisciplinary team meetings and weekly marketing meetings as assigned by the executive director and or the director of business development.
What your background should be
- 5 years previous healthcare experience in hospice, home health, healthcare sales or marketing. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work closely with a variety of people while effectively using problem-solving skills. Willingness to learn medicare regulations and related reimbursement issues for hospice and long-term care. Proficiency/knowledge of Windows, Excel and Word.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a community-based organization and hospice provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org