Hospice Account Executive
- Monterey, CA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a hospice account executive. The candidate is responsible for proactively developing and maintaining professional relationships with doctors and other healthcare professionals. S/he will play a key role in providing valuable information & promoting quality patient care. Developing territory sales and marketing plan to achieve and exceed goals and quotas. Attracting new business to the home health industry and maintaining current business relationships. Helping build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally. Promoting industry leading healthcare services, programs, and technology.
What your background should be
- Must have 2 years plus in hospice sales experience. Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills. Must have a stable job history. Fluent in Spanish a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately owned full-service clinical research provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com