Hospice Account Executive
- Charlestown, MA
What you'll be doing
- Engage doctors and other health care professionals to provide valuable information & promote quality patient care. Develop territory sales and marketing plan to achieve and exceed goals and quotas. Be responsible for attracting new business to the home health industry. Use superior customer service to maintain current business relationships. Use your skills to build a strategy for identifying and growing new business in set area of coverage. Align business development with office operations. Help build a collaborative working relationships both internally and externally. Promote industry leading healthcare services, programs and technology. Manage community activities. Maintain a working knowledge of companies products, services and industry trends.
What your background should be
- Two (2) years sales experience in the health care industry. Formal sales training. Competent organizational skills. Ability to handle stressful situations or deadlines. Excellent oral or written communication and interpersonal skills. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team. Demonstrate the ability to support the philosophy, objectives and goals of the home health region.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or management preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest home health & hospice care provider in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com