- Saint George, UT
What you'll be doing
- The company is actively seeking a homemaker for immediate employment in Saint George. The homemaker provides personal care and homemaker services when an individual or family is unable to meet those needs. The homemaker may not administer medications but may remind the patient to take medications and may supervise the patient who is able to self administer medication. You have to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those mentioned above.
What your background should be
- Proof of current CPR certification. Current driving license. Must have reliable transportation and insurance. Previous homemaker experience preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Provide home health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org