Home Health Aide
- Fort Myers, FL
What you'll be doing
- The home health aide provides non-medical, in-home support and home management services to clients. She or he provides assistance with personal care, nutrition, exercises, ambulation, positioning, and transfers under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse according to the established plan of care. Assists client with all personal care functions as needed. Assists client at mealtimes and monitors eating habits. Assists client to and from daily activities. Performs light housekeeping tasks and assists with laundry. Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards. Communicates with clients and families regarding care. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Holds a current certification in CPR, and has some previous experience (preferred but not required). Effective oral and written skills, empathy and the ability to listen, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about individual and family services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org