Home Delivery Driver
- Duluth, MN
What you'll be doing
- Engages with customer to determine the best way to bring product into the home, checks for proper connections for the product, moves product into the home, completes delivery paperwork, removes old product for haul-away and installs new product (when applicable). Reviews daily delivery route for effectiveness, prepares manifests, inspects trucks for proper operation, prepares and inspects products on truck to ensure correct loading processes are followed. Partners with supervisor and driver trainer to coach and train store on company processes related to self-delivery and DOT regulations. Practices and demonstrates safe driving skills while driving truck to customers homes to deliver product.
What your background should be
- 21 years of age or more. Valid driving license in the state where you are applying and a clear driving record. Must be able to become DOT certified. Lift or maneuver 75 lb. with or without reasonable accommodation and team lift up to 150 lb.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com