Home Delivery Driver
- Overland Park, KS
What you'll be doing
- Operate company-owned delivery van to and from customers homes. Adhere to all national, state, local and company laws and policies for safe vehicle operation. Deliver and move product into customers home, verifying purchase and determining the best way to move merchandise in; including deciding on attachments to protect customers home and purchased product(s). Complete unassisted lifts not to exceed maximum weight allowed. Ensure proper tools and supplies are utilized to prevent soiling or damaging customers home. When applicable, unbox and set up products, ensure they are functioning properly and communicates and educates customers on the proper and optimal use and care of new products and solutions. Complete all paperwork and obtain customer signature for proof of delivery. Prepare for daily route by reviewing products to accurate product loading, properly securing vehicle and inspecting truck for proper operation. Comply with all current processes for removing customer product from a Magnolia design center. Determine optimal daily delivery routes. Contact customers to confirm delivery times. Partner with project manager or general manager or third key to arrange for assistance with two-person required deliveries.
What your background should be
- 21 years of age. Valid driving license. 1 year of customer service experience. 1 year of residential or commercial delivery experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com