- Tucson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Provides timely and accurate administrative and clinical data through the accurate assignment of ICD-9-CM and CPT codes while complying with the regulations and requirements of the federal government, state licensing agencies and the hospital's policies and procedures. Supports medical's management planning process and ensures appropriate reimbursement for inpatient and outpatient services. Performs such other related tasks and assumes such other related responsibilities as may from time to time be assigned by the management as appropriate.
What your background should be
- One year of related medical coding experience in an acute care hospital setting. Registered health information technician (RHIT), registered health information administrator (RHIA), certified coding specialist (CCS), certified coding specialist-physician-based (CCS-P), certified professional coder (CPC2), or certified professional coder-hospital (CPC-H).
Required Schooling / Training
- Completion of a 2-year college or technical school curriculum in health information management, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience. Preferred is the completion of a 4-year college curriculum in health information management.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org