- Trenton, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Basic knowledge of electrical/mechanical principles and basic electronics. Read and comprehend technical service manuals and publications. Make appropriate use of reference publications and diagnostic aids in resolving technical problems. Detect and correct equipment errors. Assist in coordination of changes, upgrades and new products, ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environment. Provide accurate and complete answers to general use and administrative environment questions in a timely manner. Communicate accurate and useful status updates. Manage and report time spent on all work activities. Follow quality standards and complete assigned tasks.
What your background should be
- 2+ years field experience. Must be able to clearly and calmly articulate how to execute tasks to the person on the other end of the phone; must remain professional in difficult circumstances.
Required Schooling / Training
- Preferred education 2 year associates degree or equivalent technical study.
Who is the client company
- Concern about IT staffing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com