HEDIS Clinical Advisor
- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Create and deploy a training curriculum for an audience of clinical guidance associates, educating them about process flow and system procedures. Apply clinical expertise to guide nurses throughout the HEDIS chart chase season. Monitor and recommend improvements to processes and efficiencies by providing expert advice and assistance to clinical associates. Act as representative during conference meetings with other departments and markets. Facilitate and support regular HEDIS meetings with the QOCA market staff on a regular basis. Support the HEDIS project each year working on preseason implementation and processes and then supporting the implementation throughout the HEDIS chart chase season.
What your background should be
- High level of proficiency in Power Point and Excel. Ability to travel to deliver training. Prior clinical experience preferably in an acute care, skilled or rehabilitation clinical setting .Ability to work independently under general instructions and with a team.
Required Schooling / Training
- BSN or Bachelor degree in a related field.
Who is the client company
- A managed health care industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org