Healthy Lifestyles Director
- Brooklyn, NY
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for recruit, train, evaluate and supervise all staff and volunteers. Plan, schedule and evaluate all related programs and services as well as ensure that staff is properly qualified with updated certifications. Develop, track and control the annual income and expense budget, in accordance with Branch and Association guidelines. Direct the scheduling, maintenance and repair of department facilities and equipment. Review staff and member evaluations/feedback as necessary. Research, facilitate and build quality programs that provide member satisfaction. Work within the community to foster a positive image to encourage good public relations. Set annual priority objective; improve service based on annual staff evaluations or customer evaluation/feedback. Serve on Branch Leadership Team and as liaison to the Association Healthy Lifestyles Cabinet. Actively participate in all trainings, designated meetings and special events.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three years of commensurate experience in a supervisory/management position. Current CPR, First Aid, AED certifications. ACSM, NASM, NSCA, AFAA or ACE certifications are a plus. Knowledge of MS Office and AS400 database is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree in Health Fitness, Physical Education, Exercise Physiology or other related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about charity service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org