- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The healthcare technician is responsible to transcribe physician orders and maintain patient charts, including the recording of vital signs and report posting. Answer the telephone using proper phone etiquette and receive and relay messages to appropriate team members. Maintain coverage of the nurse station for acknowledging and directing customers. Assist physicians and other team members with retrieving information. Provide direct patient care as delegated by the RN to include turning, positioning and assisting with ambulating; make beds, serve and collects food trays. Assist the patient with eating, elimination, including the administration of non-medicated enemas to promote evacuation of bowel. Collect non sterile specimen, obtain temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure statistics. Assist with application of orthopedic splints, casts and equipment.
What your background should be
- Completion of an approved nurse aide training program or student nurses meeting the listing requirements of the DFS nurse aide registry, required. Current unrestricted listing with the DFS nurse aide registry as a nurse aide required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from aha required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is a hospital & health care company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org