Healthcare Data Analyst
- Milwaukee, WI
What you'll be doing
- Data analyst will be using SSIS to import data into their business intelligence system, using SSMS to access data, write stored procedures, and investigate data issues, and using Excel to summarize data, do pivot tables, and project documentation. Writing SQL code in SSMS is the main duty. Build ETL processes for client implementations. Perform programming and analysis. Analytic support for the business intelligence system. Develop custom reports using Microsoft reporting services. Implement process improvements to create lean practices.
What your background should be
- 0-2 years of experience with SSIS, SSMS, SSRS. 0-2 years of experience with T-SQL. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required. computer science, management information systems, computer engineering, or related degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about staffing and recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com