Health Unit Coordinator
- Saginaw, MI
What you'll be doing
- The role of this position includes a variety of receptionist, secretarial and unit operational duties for an assigned patient care unit. Primary aspect of this role includes positive relation with patient, guest, physician, co worker and other department. Review orders for timely renewal. Maintain daily ADT census flow initiate, assemble, and maintain the patient chart, admission folder for patient and thank you card. Monitor location of chart at all time. Prepare chart at the point of patient discharge or expiration for pickup by health information management. Contribute to organization success target for net operating margin. Participate in cost containment effort through efficient use of supplies, service and time management.
What your background should be
- One year of experience in a healthcare setting preferred. Completion of medical terminology course required. Graduate of a medical office professional course or completion of medical assistant program preferred. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills. Basic computer skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated organizational skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com