Health Information Management (HIM) Associate
- Plano, TX
What you'll be doing
- The Health Information Management (HIM) Associate is responsible for a great variety of functions within the Health Information Management Department. The basic functions of the position will include the following: - Assigning and assembling chart deficiencies. - Collect and then submit the information related to the birth certificate. - Run follow up activities on the Cancer Registry behalf. - Receiving and researching items with transcription. - Scanning or filming images for the record retention. - Researching as well as locating medical records for the Health Information Management Department needs.
What your background should be
- The most essential requirements for the Health Information Management position: - High School Diploma or GED. - Six months (as minimum) of prior experience with medical records or / and previous work experience in a physician office setting is a great plus. - Supreme communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- A recognized and highly respected national leader, our Healthcare Centre is one of the largest non-profit medical care networks over the Southwest. Our Healthcare Centre employees successfully operate within 14 hospitals, more than one hundred corporate offices and clinics. All our facilities are united by a single vision: to be considered and trusted as the most reliable place to render and receive the paramount quality, safe and compassionate health care. Being a large medical care network, we have everything it takes to comply with the patient
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com