Health Improvement Strategist
- Irvine, CA
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for supporting client wellness objectives and managing the communication and execution of these initiatives/tactics to ensure successful implementation and desired results. This position lends additional support to their local sales partners with, client and broker presentations. The health improvement strategist is the subject matter expert on all wellness and health improvement opportunities available within the company and the community. Assess client overall population for health improvement opportunities. Lead the charge to define objectives and assist with the design of a strategic wellness program that is customized to their workforce, goals and budget. Utilize data (such as health assessment data, claim/utilization data, employee survey data, and biometric screening results) to consult the client as appropriate. Consults with the client to convey the importance of the right framework for an effective wellness program, i.e., leadership support, a wellness committee, the appropriate incentive structure, and supporting organizational policies related to wellness. Help clients evaluate the outcomes and the success of their wellness program. Researches industry application and internal best practices to arrive at creative solutions for clients health and wellness programs. Build an inventory of approved best practice programs to use in the field. May participate in finalist presentations, providing input on capabilities. May review and offer input into the pre-sale process in order to respond to RFPs requesting health and wellness programs. Responsible for providing client support for open enrollment meetings and health and wellness.
What your background should be
- Minimum two or more years of experience in corporate health promotion program design is required. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals. Proven ability to function in a heavily matrixes environment. Advanced consultative skills with the ability to successfully construct solutions. Must be willing to travel to remote clients/customers and trainings/meetings as needed. Ability to obtain necessary licenses.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in health education, health promotion, business administration or marketing.
Who is the client company
- This is a global health services organization that provides medical, dental, disability, life, accident insurance and related products services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org