Health Fitness Specialist
- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Exercise supervision, programming, and facility orientations. Deliver exceptional customer service. Assist with daily operations of fitness center, membership recruitment, administrative duties, event coordination, program and budget planning and reporting. Administer fitness assessments; providing results counseling. Promote and assist with reaching the personal training goals. Teach group exercise classes 3-4 times per week. Assist with and implement incentive programs. Assist with planning, delivery and evaluation of health promotion programs. Assist with facility maintenance/repair/improvements. Process new members and keep accurate membership records. Membership enrollment exercise testing and prescription. Health consultations and equipment orientations. Floor supervision and equipment maintenance.
What your background should be
- Excellent customer service skills. Strong communication skills. Able to work in a team environment. Personable; positive attitude. Competency in group exercise instruction. Strong organization skills required. Good working knowledge of computers; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, or NSCA certification. Group exercise experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in health/fitness or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org