Health Center Receptionist (Bilingual)
- Anaheim, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsibilities include greeting and checking-in patients, preparing and scanning paperwork, determining payer source, collection of fees/receipts and donations, collection of ids, and answering phones. Responsible for scheduling appointments for family planning including but not limited to contraceptives and abortion services, and will assist and support the clinical staff in these services as well. Assess client finances including verifying insurance, health plan authorization, medical cards, and ensuring completeness of appropriate forms. Prepare and scan charts, check for completeness, errors, signature, etc. Maintain and update patient records in electronic medical records (EMR) system. Process and scan lab results. Review and reconcile billing. Monitor patient flow and wait times. Collect donations and patient satisfaction surveys.
What your background should be
- Must have 1-3 years of continued job experience and healthcare or general receptionist experience. Bilingual English/Spanish required. Must provide excellent customer service in a non-judgmental, empathetic manner. Must work well in a fast paced, high demand environment (be flexible, calm, and positive).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or other education plus.
Who is the client company
- This is a trusted health care provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org