Health Center Manager
- Jersey City, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Oversees the overall management of a medium size health center. Provides a moderate amount of time (15-50%), dedicated to patient care or technical expertise (fitness etc.) as needed. Manages technical team leaders and monitors all daily operational processes for medical leaders and providers. Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members. Manages staff typically composed of RNs, administrative and technical staff (staff may be exempt or nonexempt). Responsible for following appropriate processes for staff management including talent acquisition, staff development and performance management. Provides input to director of site operations for the final staffing decisions. Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues. Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health center performance. Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the director of site operations. Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis presents to director of site operations for approval. Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements. Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to the medical care and outcomes department regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints. Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures are followed. Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis. Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate. Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per diems. Works collaboratively with the medical leader at the site to manage internal site issues. Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed. May interact with client representatives as required.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years management experience. Excellent computer skills (internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.). Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills. Healthcare experience preferred. Training skills a plus. Knowledge and experience with electronic medical records.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org