Health Center Manager
- Plainfield, CT
What you'll be doing
- Typically oversee the management of a single, small site. Fulfill the job expectation of a clinician dedicate an agreed upon percentage of time to clinical duty. Manage a limited number of employee. Responsible for follow appropriate process for talent acquisition, staff development and performance management and provide input to the director of site operation for the final staffing decision. Responsible for interview, train and onboard new colleague. Manage daily operation, workflow, work schedule, timecard monitor etc to ensure efficient and effective health center performance. Identify process improvement opportunity and present resolution and recommendation to the director of site operation. Complete incident report as needed and provide assistance to medical care and outcome department regarding investigation and the resolution of complaint. Communicate and coordinate corporate message and ensure implementation of policy or procedure is followed. Coach and provide feedback to staff on a regular basis. Manage internal budget, review expense, purchase supply, inventory equipment, medication etc. Assist in the identification and use of local per diem to ensure appropriate staffing level met. Communicate regularly with staff, conduct meeting and share information regularly. Work collaboratively with the medical leader at the site to manage internal site issue.
What your background should be
- At least three years of clinical experience as a nurse practitioner in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting. Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred. Licensed as a registered nurse and nurse practitioner in state of practice. Nationally certified as a family or adult nurse practitioner. Current certification in AHA or ARC. Basic life support for medical provider is required. Appropriate certification to write prescriptions under the authority of the medical leader if allowed within state of practice. Strong computer skills with knowledge of internet software. Spreadsheet software and word processing software knowledge. Training skills a plus. Demonstrated problem solving and work flow management skills preferred. Knowledge and experience with electronic medical records. Bi-lingual (Spanish) strongly preferred. Urgent treatment or primary care experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master's degree (MSN) required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com