Head of Fund Administration
- Milwaukee, WI
What you'll be doing
- This position provides leadership for fund administration department. Sets policies, procedures and specific business objectives for several teams each headed by a manager. With fund administration managers, establishes associate objectives and development needs to improve client service, and develops associate engagement and satisfaction. Makes changes to business model as a result of regulatory changes and business needs. In collaboration with other business heads establishes and maintains consistent policies and procedures to deliver the highest level of customer experience. With direction from senior leadership sets business objectives for fund administration, including revenue, expenses, and staffing goals. Oversees hiring, training, coaching, and evaluating of teams of fund administrators. Develops and maintains strong relationships with clients, board members, counsel and auditors. Sets overall policies and procedures for department to meet objectives and requirements. Represents department in business and product development. Ensures departmental compliance with SEC, IRS and GAAP reporting regulations.
What your background should be
- Ten years of fund administration or regulatory experience at a senior or manager level. Strong working knowledge of mutual fund regulatory and financial reporting requirements. Demonstrated ability to effectively motivate and lead others. Strong client relationship and impact/influence skills. Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships at company.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com