HCM Service Consultant
- Elk Grove Village, IL
What you'll be doing
- Serve as a consultant in servicing company products/technologies. Use breadth of expertise to service company clients. Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions. Work with direction to resolve issues and provide solutions; creative solutions must be reviewed by manager/director. Leverage deep understanding of company products and services to provide solutions to clients' issues and questions, exceeding clients' expectations and ensuring that clients understand the value of company products. Provide recommendations to company leadership around potential best practices and training on solutions, based on client input or experience. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 3 years in a customer service environment, with proven ability to produce positive results. A strong focus on client satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR or HRIS practitioner with systems experience is required. Strong client relationship building skills. Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree is required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American provider of business outsourcing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com