Hardware Management Coordinator
- Redondo Beach, CA
What you'll be doing
- Review engineering reports, specs and drawings to determine documentation and material requirements. Ensure hardware compliance with engineering specifications. Ensure engineering orders reflect latest requirements. Analyze proposed changes in product design to determine effect on documents such as drawings, test specifications, manuals and ensure all documents have required approvals. Compile release packages ensuring all documentation is present. Notify appropriate departments of any new or updated data. Maintain audit trails. Researches and resolves inconsistencies with design, production, material, or program office. Receive, track and issue of flight and non-flight hardware.
What your background should be
- Good communication, collaboration and teambuilding skills. Must have ability to obtain and maintain DOD secret clearance. US citizenship required. Familiar with MS&EL integration operations. Energetic and positive attitude to take on challenges and work within a team in a dynamic environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school and 4 years additional education and/or experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace and defense technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com