- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- Schematic design and entry. Working with PCB layout group on PCB design. Creating and releasing documentation for designs. Debugging new designs. Design custom hardware for test for optical transceivers and the associated sub-components. Supporting debug of production test boards Work environment will be characterized by frequent contacts and interactions with many different design, test, manufacturing and support groups with third parties such as suppliers, test equipment vendors, international standard bodies. Work with electrical, mechanical, and manufacturing engineers to implement cost effective, innovative, manufacturable product designs. Develop detailed drawings/specifications as required. Test method development for product characterization and manufacturing as needed. Experimental lab measurements confirming simulated results.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of related experience. Experience in high speed digital design is preferred. Experience in PCBA design and development. Previous experience with both prototype and volume manufacturing a major plus. Experience in test board design a plus. Must have excellent collaboration skills and be able to work in a multi-site team environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS or MS in electrical engineering
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com