Guest Services Representation
- Clearwater, FL
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for the guests and employees. Sells the value of the company to all inquiries (via telephone and in person) and strives to convert them into reservations and occupied rooms. Probes to uncover as much information from guests as possible to assist in the gathering of potential sales leads, as well as understanding/defining market segmentation and company information. Processes guest reservations, registrations, payments, and departures. Handles collection efforts of all in house balances and notifies management of potential liabilities. Balances all cash, check, credit card and city ledger accounts through verification. Shift reports and performs audit functions if assigned. Maintains and organize work area and clean model, lobby and front desk area daily. Responds to all guest requests and follow through to assure satisfactory outcome and compliance. Offers guest assistance when needed whenever possible. Other duties may be assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum one to three months related experience in related field. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospitality services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com