Guest Services Associate
- Sevierville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Complete guest registration process, issue unit keys, and provide resort information and area attractions details and directions. Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures. Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and perform a bucket check on shift, post all guest charges, complete cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing of assigned bank. Complete checkout procedures, compute bills, verify that the correct charges and credits posted to the corresponding guest folio collect payment, and makes changes as required. Make pre-arrival informational calls to booked incoming guests, confirm and cancel reservations for guests and answer a variety of questions for guests pertaining to reservations. Provides quotes for room rates. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Demonstrate guest services job skills and ability to train guest services team members. Learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks. Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to give high priority to customer service. Proficient in basic PC skills (Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Outlook). Excellent communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about vacation ownership business.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org