Guest Services Assistant
- Dublin, OH
What you'll be doing
- As the guest services assistant you help represent the company brand to copmany guests and clients by offering exceptional service along with a welcoming, customer centered approach. This position is responsible for the complete guest experience to include greeting guests and assisting them while in the office, ensuring a well kept front lobby, settingup and servicing conference rooms for client meetings, maintaining a clean and neat guest kitchen, and performing tasks that aid in ensuring companie's guest and clients leave having had a quality guest experience. This position is the voice of company in professionally answering the multiline phone system to direct calls.This position is also responsible for providing exceptional customer service to internal associates along with administrative support to the office. You may be asked to schedule meetings and are to ensure conference rooms are neat and clean. You will work under general supervision, occasionally independently on projects, as well as assisting co workers and those within the company, as needed. This role requires performing tasks in a fast paced environment, under the general direction of the executive administrator.
What your background should be
- 2-5 years customer service or office assistance experience. Familiarity with multi-line phone system. Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs either assisted or unassisted.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- The company is a global design and program management partner for multi unit food and retail brands.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org