Guest Service & Sales Representative
- Page, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests. Assists guests by having knowledge of hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services. Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary. Follows proper selling techniques and ensures strategies are utilized to maximize room revenues. Monitors room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures. Drives sales and maximizes revenue by up-selling rooms and amenities. Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste. Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1+ years prior guest service experience is required preferably in a hospitality setting. Excellent verbal communication skills needed. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org