Guest Service Representative
- Milpitas, CA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for conducting courtesy calls within 20 minutes after guest check-in. Probes to uncover as much information from guests as possible to assist in the gathering of potential sales leads, as well as understanding/defining market segmentation and company information. Processes guest reservations, registrations, payments, and departures. Handles collection efforts of all in house balances and notifies management of potential liabilities. Balances all cash, check, credit card and city ledger accounts through verification. Shift reports and performs audit functions if assigned. Responsible for thorough understanding and effective performance of property management system. Maintains and organizes work area and clean model, lobby and front desk area daily. Responds to all guest requests and follow through to assure satisfactory outcome and compliance. Involves cross training into the housekeeping and laundry areas so that assistance can be given as needed. Responsible for performing competitive checks nightly to other hotels in area.
What your background should be
- One to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to compute rates, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Who is the client company
- This is a privately owned hotel brand that operates in the market.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com