Guest Service Agent
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Resolve guest challenges throughout stay in the hotel. Promote hotel services, amenities, and upsells products to the guests. Balance room revenue with night auditors. Prepare daily transaction summary. Verify food and beverage posted charges and posting, balance all charges to register tapes, and review food and beverage summary. Communicate with front office manager/director regarding problems with cashiering functions of guest service agents and prepare weekly night audit schedule. Ensure that rooms and services correctly accounted for within guest statement. Accept and record vouchers, credit, traveler's checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rate greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of experience handling customer service responsibilities. Minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft office products required. Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an independently owned and operated by franchisees/managed American hotel chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org