Group Sales Manager
- White Plains, NY
What you'll be doing
- The group sales manager is a senior store executive responsible for directly managing both executives and sales and service professionals. Candidate has direct responsibility for an area of business and the sales professionals within the area. Candidate is also responsible for other areas of business and directly managing/developing the executive trainees and the sales managers of those areas. This position is also responsible for achieving the sales plan through their team performance, understanding the merchandise trends of their business, and managing the execution of selling standards, processes, and the adoption of selling tools and technology. Acquires, develops and cultivates a team of executives, trainees, sales and service professionals. Leads, supports and inspires a team through practice, and reinforcement of selling and relationship building skills. Coaches direct reports to maximize business opportunities. Manages staffing ownership and staffing coverage to appropriately address the needs of the customer. Develops team interpersonal skills, knowledge of fashion and pop culture, and leverages these skills, to sell effectively to different types of customers. Leads, develops and Inspires junior executives and executive trainees.
What your background should be
- Ability to communicate clear and specific expectations creates structure. Resourceful, open-minded, inspired by challenges, is an active listener, self-starter and flexible. Ability to insert self intentionally into teachable moments. Demonstrates positive attitude with a leadership presence. Ability to influence and lead teams through candid, direct and timely feedback. Role models expectations by working side by side with team to ensure comfort, understanding and confidence. Recognizes progress and celebrates achievement, champions progress. Works collaboratively across functional areas to achieve results. Recognizes progress and celebrates achievement, champion process.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an upscale chain of department store selling a variety of garments such as skirts, corsets, gent furnishings and european fashions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com