Group Art Supervisor
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Take an active role in developing the best creative work for clients. Deliver strategically sound communications by understanding how strategy informs creative development. Maintain effective and open communication with colleagues. Learn to motivate more junior colleagues by not only supervising their work, but helping with their training and development. Motivate, manage, and be responsible for maintaining a team of talented art directors. Manage all aspects of art direction for multiple brands and their assigned art directors effectively, efficiently, and profitable. Contribute to business-building efforts: help maintain existing business, explore new opportunities with current clients, as well as participate in new business pitches.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in advertising and design, preferably in healthcare communications. Demonstrated creative and design skills through a portfolio of their work. Proven people management skills and ability to supervise. Effective communication skills and organizational abilities. Ability to effectively use graphics software including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Broad-based knowledge of both healthcare and communications industries. General understanding of current issues in healthcare, advertising, promotion, and marketing.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading healthcare communications firms that develop strategic promotional and educational programs for a wide spectrum of healthcare brands.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com