- Havre, MT
What you'll be doing
- Turf management such as mowing, irrigation, sodding, fertilization, weed and pest control, aeration, debris and trash removal, trimming, and edging. Tree and shrub maintenance such as pruning, transplanting, layout and design of flower and shrub beds. Street and sidewalk maintenance such as snow removal, patch and repair work, storm drain maintenance, sweeping up sand and gravel off pathways, and picking up trash. Landscape construction including site clearing, excavation fountain and pond cleaning, and other aesthetic work such as rock structures using heaving equipment to complete tasks. Irrigation system maintenance including equipment repair, winterization, repair or replacement of system pieces. Participation in assisting other facility crew with event support and material movements as needed.
What your background should be
- Familiarity with basic agricultural and landscaping practices as well as basic knowledge of horticulture and lawn care. Skill with tractors, implements, and heavy equipment such as skid steers, front-end loaders, and excavators. Knowledge and skill with basic hand tools and mechanical ability. Herbicide or pesticide applicators license. Minimum of 5 years of commercial lawn care or professional landscaping experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a public state university and concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org