Grocery Sales Manager
- Winston Salem, NC
What you'll be doing
- Manage operation of assigned store and is responsible for providing direction and instruction to all store associates in the absence of the store manager, assistant store manager, or customer-service sales manager. Comply with all company directives, policies, and procedures (understand and support standard practice in all departments). Engage and interact with customers to create a positive shopping experience. Maintain an evaluation program for grocery associates, which include productivity measurements. Train and supervise all associates in the grocery department. Responsible for understanding and completing all average cost inventory system (ACIS) functions as he/s pertain to his/her department. Maintain proper product level and inventory control of grocery shelves and backroom to include proper ordering and rotation.
What your background should be
- Must have successfully completed computer based training (CBT) and training aid courses. Ability to analyze situations, identify the problems and implement the best solution. Ability to anticipate sales and order merchandise for the grocery department per standard practice. Ability to use the in-store computer, scan system registers, and wireless hand held unit.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or associate degree in a related field or an equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a grocery store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org