- Owensboro, KY
What you'll be doing
- Researches and obtains essential order information for custom emblems, for both new and existing accounts. Provides outside vendors the required information to produce sewn samples for approval. Checks completed sewn sample, by comparing against artwork requirements. Notes and communicates any inadequacies, errors or required changes to vendor. Monitors outside vendor progress and communication as it pertains to samples and orders in process. Provides support and follow up for any rush/exception requirements. Creates digitized embroidery designs as needed. Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy. Selects style and size of type and arranges layout based upon available space, aesthetic design, and production requirements. Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment. Schedule periodic meetings with employees (if applicable) to include safety related issues or items. Periodic could mean weekly, monthly, bi-monthly quarterly, etc. Authority to ensure that hazards are corrected or necessary changes to the safety and health management system are addressed.
What your background should be
- Two or more years of related job experience. Proficient level in Microsoft Office programs. Some embroidery experience helpful but not required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with experience. Bachelor degree in graphic art or related field, from an accredited college or university preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a uniform rental company that manufactures, sells, and rents uniforms and protective clothing.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com