Graphic Designer-Creative Marketing
- Gardena, CA
What you'll be doing
- Use Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to edit or create digital images and vector artwork to be used in print and digitally. Responsible for minor copy, layout and image changes to existing art files. Use MS Word and PowerPoint to edit or create internal corporate-branded marketing tools. Assist in the color correction, retouching and manipulation digital imagery. Build, maintain and release digital files for print or online usage. Work efficiently and accurately through a large volume of projects. Responsible for proof reading and checking art proofs for accuracy of typesetting and proper positioning of graphic elements. Maintain archiving of files and metadata tagging for digital asset. Understand and strictly adhere to the quality standards and procedures established by level 99 style guides and branding.
What your background should be
- 3 years experience graphic design experience in a fashion brand, ad or graphic design agency, corporate marketing department or similar environment. 2 years experience in photo retouching. Proficiency with Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook. Proficiency Adobe CS InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on a PC or Mac. Fast and accurate production-art and technical design skills using Adobe CS. Team player and ability to solve practical problems and organize workload for effective implementation under general supervision. Excellent time-management and multitasking skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision. Strong customer and results orientation. Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity. Ability to function as an effective team member. Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a clothing wholesale & manufacturers company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com