- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- A professional graphic designer will work on the project and be responsible for designing website graphics, advertisements for newspapers, billboards, graphics for the curriculum, specialty maps, video images, social media graphics, info-graphics for the public and press, and other requested charts and diagrams for the many reports and manuals anticipated for the program. The graphic designer will also work directly with the company department of roads, UNO, UNL and UNK communication divisions to ensure proper branding and respective logos are utilized. In addition the graphic designer will work with the communications specialist to implement any graphical oriented best practices associated with communicating with the public. This list is meant to be representative, not exhaustive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What your background should be
- Progressively responsible professional experience in print publications, web publications, or other related graphic design experience. Prior experience in higher education. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in fine arts (graphic design).
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com