- Encinitas, CA
What you'll be doing
- Manage prospect research, prepare and submit LOIs, complete foundation, corporate and government proposals and any required reports, to consistently meet or exceed funding goals. Develop and write both private and public grant proposals through effective communication of the organization mission and programs to potential funders. Develop and track proposal and program reports for all foundation and corporate grants. Maintain up-to-date electronic and hard files for grants and supporting documents for proposals and contracts. Maintain proposal templates with consistently updated data. Maintain up-to-date information on institutional donor research, communications, deadlines, and reporting requirements. Maintain complete and accurate files of all materials submitted to donor entities. Assemble and submit grant requests, reports, and renewals. Develop a deep knowledge of company model, program offerings, structure, and culture, so as to become a subject matter expert and resource to other staff in these areas.
What your background should be
- Experience working with public and private funders. Written and verbal communication skills, organizational proofreading and editing skills. Ability to manage multiple deadlines among multiple departments and external agencies. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, standard-in-field grant research tools and databases, and donor database software.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, journalism, communications.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit social services agency serving residents throughout coastal North San Diego County.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org