Graduate Student Assistantship
- East Stroudsburg, PA
What you'll be doing
- Assist with troubleshooting of all equipment, hardware and software throughout the physical campus and at local off-campus merchant sites as required (e.g. card readers, point-of-sale devices, vending readers, value transfer stations and door control devices). Provide assistance and support for the campus card office with technology software and hardware devices. Assist as a liaison for all program-related hardware, software, and equipment suppliers. Assist with developing appropriate new applications and assist campus departments in planning for future implementation of card uses. Hire, train and supervise student employees and establish customer service standards in support of the student employment program. Assist with generating reports for campus departments and units. Assist with the daily production and distribution of the ID cards. Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all system and office generated data, card transactions and financial reports. Contribute to and support a diverse campus community through the development of knowledge, awareness, and skills that enable successful and respectful interaction with people of different backgrounds, viewpoints and values. Maintain campus card accounting procedures to ensure proper collection of funds. Perform other related duties as assigned by the campus card director or executive director of the SAA.
What your background should be
- Experience in computer science or equivalent computer science skills and mathematical maturity. Candidate must possess strong communication skills, experience working in a multicultural environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences, computer security, or information technology, or related field. Master degree seeking in computer science or information security is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org