Government Insuring And Guaranty Specialist
- Brea, CA
What you'll be doing
- Review and insure FHA, VA and USDA closed loans. Perform detailed review of closed loan packages to determine compliance with FHA, VA and USDA program guidelines. Perform pre-endorsement review of government loans to include entering and validating loan level data within the web based FHA and VA insuring systems. Responsible for obtaining and tracking outstanding mortgage insurance certificate (MIC), loan guaranty certificate (LGC), and loan note guarantee (LNG) within the established time frame. Respond to and reconcile audit requests from HUD, VA and USDA. Responsible for staying up to date on the particular agency requirements and all process changes as FHA, VA and USDA RD publish them. Support internal and external customers on insuring questions or concerns. Perform general post-closing functions as needed, including but not limited to collateral and loan delivery.
What your background should be
- At least two years of experience in mortgage banking or commensurate experience. Experience in FHA, VA and USDA post-closing or insuring. Demonstrated ability to analyze situations and make sound decisions with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time wisely. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change readily.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking & financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org