- Fort Worth, TX
What you'll be doing
- Administers and monitors patient response to therapeutic interventions. The nurse resident demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families is accountable for professional nursing practice, collaborates with healthcare team members, patients and their families in the provision of care. Delegates to and provides direct supervision to other healthcare team members as appropriate in the implementation of the plan of care. Acts as an advocate for patients and their families and practices within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing. Adheres to system and department compliance policies, and any and all applicable laws and regulations. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Applicant should have experience in related field. Basic computer skills required. Computerized charting experience preferred. Must have multitasking ability. Good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing(BSN preferred).
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org