Global Learning Management System and eLearning Specialist
- Waterford, NY
What you'll be doing
- Create eLearning courses. Update or fix existing eLearning courses. Upload course content to the LMS and test appropriately. Coach and mentor subject matter experts on internally developed eLearning courses. Develop the company standard eLearning template. Deliver eLearning development software training as needed. Manages the day-to-day and ongoing operation, maintenance, usage, analysis and administration of success factors learning management system. Uploads courses, assessments and other materials to the LMS. Performs quality assurance checks on content and tests content functionality and communication with LMS prior to deployment. Answer and resolve technical issues related to the LMS system including documenting and responding to the LMS e-mailbox. Serve as a point of contact for managers and employees for questions and problems relating to the LMS system. Provide subject matter expertise to local administrators including providing training on LMS and assistance with assignments and local requests. Deliver routine reporting and upload training history monthly. Prepare reports, graphs, charts and statistics to support leadership and customer requests. Responsible for working with functional experts to rationalize courses in LMS to ensure consistent delivery of content and avoid duplication and efficiently manage spend Key liaison with the learning council for decisions such as prioritizing between competing learning projects and prioritizing in-house content development.
What your background should be
- 5 years of experience as a LMS administrator publishing courseware using eLearning standards like SCORM and AICC. 5 years eLearning design & development experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors in instructional design or information technology or comparable studies. Master degree in instructional design with a specialty in eLearning development preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a chemicals manufacturing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com