Global Client Service Manager
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for development of global account business with 1-3 multinational clients, and will build the company business with those clients in any geographies where the clients have needs. Develop client engagement strategies and pursuit plans for multiple major global area water agencies and utility clients. Coordinate with Sr. regional and corporate leadership to grow market share across targeted clients. Leverage personal relationships with existing clients and establish relationships with new clients and personally lead pursuits and pursuit teams. Identify opportunities to expand the companys involvement in strategic water service offerings, including planning, design and construction, with global clients. Understand and possess the ability to communicate policy, technical issues, regulatory conditions, stakeholder concerns, and financial and political considerations regarding water resource management and development globally to other staff and clients. Leverage firm-wide resources to position for and win targeted projects.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in water/wastewater/water resource management industry. Possess a strong water industry technology background, with strong working knowledge of public and private procurement practices prevalent in this industry. Client service management skills and proposal preparation experience. Excellent team building and communications skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills and a talent for collaboration. Business development skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in environmental or civil engineering.
Who is the client company
- The company a global water and natural resources firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com