Global CCAR Program Manager
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for managing and/or developing business improvement projects following defined project methodology. Projects may include product development, integration, technology, conversions, and other special projects as approved. Responsible for managing the initiation, planning, execution, controlling and closing processes on projects. Also acts as Consultant, evaluating and identifying business issues and opportunities. Designs large scale enterprise-level projects and change initiatives. Develops full scale project plans including project governance and communication processes. Manage all operational and tactical aspects of large scale projects including project review. Work with other members of the Enterprise Project Office to provide project portfolio management for the key strategic initiatives.
What your background should be
- 10 to 15+ years of experience with large-scale projects and strategic initiatives. Broad experience within financial services industry. Ability to engage with executive-level leadership in consultative interactions. Very strong facilitation, problem solving and presentation skills. License(s) or certifications (Project Management Certification - PMP) preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor Degree required. Masters/Advanced Degree preferred
Who is the client company
- The Company provides global banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org