- Baltimore, MD
What you'll be doing
- Code incoming gifts according to company campaigns (i.e., company's annual appeal, embracing mission, partners in excellence, etc.), and special gifts not pertaining to a specific campaign (e.g., retired priest's collection). Download and reconcile daily deposits via gift data files from bank lock box processing, and import into donor records. Resolve issues related to bank-rejected gifts and process as appropriate. Prepare bank deposits and post journal entries for gifts and cash receipts. Update the donor and gift records via parish donor information, rosters, etc. Answer donor inquiries and concerns; research and resolve problems. S/he process pledge reminders, gift acknowledgment letters and annual tax statements. This role will process monthly and ongoing credit card pledge payments via blackbaud merchant services. Perform additional duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience including relational databases. Experience in large volume data entry and use of Microsoft Office products (i.e., MS Word, Excel and Access database). Experience using raiser's edge or another philanthropic software product desired. Proficiency in data entry, use of personal computer and calculator. Proficiency in managing multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines. The ability to communicate positively with donors.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required, some degree college desired.
Who is the client company
- This is a roman catholic church in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org