Gifted & Talented Enrichment Teacher
- Steamboat Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Participates and collaborates all programs. Provides direct services. Designs coherent instructions. Reflects on teaching and potential adjustments for future instructions. Provides instructions that is clear and accurate. Provides instructions that includes multiple teaching strategies. Establishes an environment of learning as evidenced by students explaining their thinking. Provides feedback during instructions. Establishes and maintains effective classroom management for learning. Assesses and provides feedback to students regarding their learning. Adjusts ongoing instructions based on assessment data. Complies with district and school policies and procedures and ensures the accuracy, completeness, confidentiality and security of all students informations.
What your background should be
- Valid Colorado teaching license/certificate. Endorsement in the areas of teaching assignments preferred. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with administrators, teachers, students and families and community members. Ability to conduct studies, prepare reports and make oral presentations. Computer knowledge required in computer related subjects and computer literacy preferred for other content areas. Ability to maintain individual student records and class files. Ability to compile statistics for research and reports. Ability to discipline students in keeping with school and district procedures. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree from accredited institution.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org