Geriatrics Program Coordinator
- Tucson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Geriatrics program coordinator will provide oversight, coordination, training and education, and strategic development for the Geriatrics program. Oversees data development and tracking, certification requirements and monitors team responses for critical patient care. Maintains database and runs abstracts to evaluate performance for quality control and recommends improvements as required. Manages geriatric inpatient programs, community outreach/program development and coordinates the geriatric clinic. This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties or responsibilities. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
What your background should be
- Five (5) years of experience in program coordination in a healthcare setting. One (1) year of experience in adult acute care, geriatric experience preferred. For nursing degree, current RN licensure permitting work in the state of Arizona. For social work degree, licensed certified social worker (LCSW) required. For all, current cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in nursing or an equivalent combination of relevant education. Masters degree in social work, occupational therapy or physical therapy is preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company is Southern Arizonas regional nonprofit hospital system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com