General Manager Trainee
- Spring Valley, CA
What you'll be doing
- The general manager trainee will manage all store operations to ensure that sales transactions, customer payments and collection activities are properly performed in accordance with the company operations procedures and all applicable laws. Increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement, marketing, soliciting new business sources, employee training and managing all store operating expenses. Coach, lead and develop all team members to maximize their performance potential. Direct, prioritize, delegate and supervise the work of all store employees. Determine and/or approve loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal. Collaborate on recruitment efforts for position openings. Interview and hire qualified candidates, as well as train current staff on company policies and operational procedures. Prepare and analyze company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management.
What your background should be
- Employee management or leadership experience required; retail, sales or financial industries preferred. The applicant is asked to have sales-oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service. Excellent communication skills required that includes both written and verbal communication for successfully relating to the customers, as well as the team of employees. The applicant is expected to have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rewarding, results-driven environment. The applicant is required to have an outgoing and confident personality during interactions with customers and all management levels across the organization. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook required. Credit and criminal background check required. Valid driver license and car insurance required. Applicant must be of at least 19 years of age. Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays. Use of personal vehicle required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- The client is one of fastest growing consumer specialty finance companies in the United States with wealth of career opportunities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org