- Davie, FL
What you'll be doing
- The General Manager will be responsible for directing and coordinating the overall operations and activities of the Auction to ensure optimum efficiency and economy of operations and to maximize profits. It is the task of the General Manager to establish ongoing awareness of market conditions and trends to ensure effective reaction to market changes. She/he will design, expand and accomplish special sales activities in cooperation with managers and department heads. In addition the person will supervise and re-examine weekly and monthly sales results through management meetings and reports.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of managerial experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business and finance
Who is the client company
- Provides services including financing, transportation, recovery, auto body repair, and dent repair.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org