- Athens, TX
What you'll be doing
- Manage all store operations to ensure that sales transactions, customer payments and collection activities are properly performed in accordance with the companys operations procedures and all applicable laws Increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement, marketing, soliciting new business sources, employee training and managing all store operating expenses coach, lead and develop all team members to maximize their performance potential direct, prioritize, delegate and supervise the work of all store employees determine and/or approve loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal collaborate on recruitment efforts for position openings Interview and hire qualified candidates, as well as train current staff on company policies and operational procedures prepare and analyse company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management specific knowledge.
What your background should be
- Employee management or leadership experience required, retail, sales or financial industries preferred sales oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service. Excellent communication skills. This includes both written and verbal communication for successfully relating to your customers, as well as your team of employees the desire and ability to work in a fast paced and rewarding, results-driven environment demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm an outgoing and confident personality during interactions with customers and all management levels across the organization proficiency in Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred minimum required qualifications credit and criminal background check required to include MVR. Valid driving license and car insurance. Must be at least 19 years of age. Ability to work store hours of operation, including saturdays. Use of personal vehicle required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- The company is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com